Advanced Manufacturing & Power Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AMPS is always seeking qualified candidates to join our company.
Current Listed Openings as of 8/14/2016
Essential job duties include, but are not limited to:
• Cut and place foam or fiberglass insulation in or on the various sheet metal pieces that enclose a power equipment system.
• Cut and place thin perforated metal over insulation to keep it in place
• Using air powered and hand tools
• Install and inserting connecting hardware on to systems
• Lifting over 50lbs.
• Installation of accessories on to modular buildings and or power systems
• Use of various ladders is a required ability.
• Capable of reading measuring devices; rulers, tape measures and the like.
• Previous assembly experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Setting wall panels and complete modular building systems
• Cleaning and washing of products
• Forklift operation
• Keep work area and facility safe and clean
Candidates must be able to stand for 8-12 hour shifts, work overtime and weekends as needed, have a HS diploma or equivalent, 1-3 years’ experience, and be reliable. Mechanically inclined. People should count on standing for their entire shift. Basic hand tools required.
If you are interested please forward a copy of your resume to our Business Development Manager, Rick Overheu at email@example.com.